SAP Designers is the licensed owner of the brand SAP Designers website and My Personal Record Management (MyPRM) and the website myprm.in (”The Site”). As a visitor to the Site/ Customer you are advised to please read the Term & Conditions carefully. By accessing the services provided by the Site you agree to the terms provided in this Terms & Conditions document.
By registering with PRM and accessing the PRM Services, you are representing the following:
a. You are 18 years of age or older;
b. You are capable of entering into a legally binding agreement; and
c. You are not barred or otherwise legally prohibited from accessing or using the MyPRM App and MyPRM Services.
"PRM", "MyPRM", "SAP Designers", "We", "Us", "Our" means MyPRM and MyPRM Group Entities.
"You", "Yours", "Yourself", "User" means any prospective user, or registered user of MyPRM and SAP Designers, including but not limited to customers and Commercial Partners.
"MypRM App" means mobile application(s), hosted by SAP Designers for providing services to the Users, and Commercial Partners.
"MyPRM Platform" means any platform owned/subscribed/used by MyPRM or SAP Designers including but not limited to the MyPRM Website, the MyPRM App, other mobile applications, devices, URLs/links, notifications or any other communication medium or mechanism used by MyPRM or SAP Designers to provide services to the Users.
"MyPRM Website" means https://myprm.in or any other website hosted or registered by MyPRM or SAP Designers.
"MyPRM Services" means and include all services offered / to be offered by MyPRM, and SAP Designers either directly or through its Commercial Partners.
"Commercial Partner" means any individual or entity with whom MyPRM or SAP Designers have a contractual relationship and includes but is not limited to entities offering rewards on MyPRM App etc.
2. Your use of MyPRM
You agree that:
- Unless otherwise permitted by MyPRM in writing, You may only possess one account.
- Your use of the App shall not violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Your use of the MyPRM App, and MyPRM Platforms shall be only for personal purposes.
- All registration information you submit is truthful, complete and accurate and you agree to maintain accurate, complete and up-to-date account information in your account.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the access credentials of your account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to immediately notify MyPRM of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
- You agree that You are aware and responsible for all transactions taking place through your Account. You shall continue to be responsible for the transactions in your account, if you knowingly or negligently
- grant any other person access to your MyPRM App,
- permit them to transact on Your account, or
- transact on any other person’s behalf or directions; whether by sharing passwords or in any other manner.
- You shall not indulge in decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling content, removing any intellectual property right associated with the MyPRM App, including our copyright, trademarks, trade secrets, designs, and patents, or other proprietary notices.
- You shall not access or use the MyPRM App in any manner that
- may be harmful to the operation of the MyPRM App or its content;
- may be unlawful;
- maybe harmful to MyPRM or to any other User;
- may hinder the other User’s enjoyment of the MyPRM App; or
- to defraud other Users, MyPRM or any Commercial Partner.
- You shall not post, distribute, or otherwise transmit or make available any software or other computer files that contain a virus, other harmful component or malicious content, or otherwise impair or damage the MyPRM App or any connected network, or otherwise interfere with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the MyPRM App.
- You shall not delete or modify any content of the MyPRM App.
- Your use of the MyPRM App shall indicate that you have provided consent to automatically receive updates such as bug fixes, patches, enhanced functions, missing plug-ins and new versions (collectively, 'Updates'), for the purpose of effective delivery of the MyPRM Services. Please note that your continued use of the MyPRM App following such Updates would mean deemed acceptance by you of the same.
- You understand and accept that not all products, services and rewards offered on the MyPRM App are available in all geographic areas and you may not be eligible for all the products, services and rewards offered by MyPRM on the MyPRM App or other MyPRM Platforms. MyPRM reserves the right to determine the availability and eligibility for any product, services and rewards offered on the MyPRM App or any MyPRM Platform.
- You shall request MyPRM, to block the Account and change the passcode immediately for the account, if your device has been lost or stolen.
If we suspect that any feature, offer or reward promotion is being availed by You in a manner
- that is disingenuous (for example: placing orders without intending to take delivery or intending to subsequently cancel all or substantially all of them);
- that it is not intended to be availed;
- that purports to upload infected files;
- that is designed to deliberately side step fair use restrictions;
- that may result in you gaining an undue, unfair or unethical advantage over other Users or Commercial Partners;
- that is intended to cause losses or other harm to Commercial Partners,
4. Termination / Deletion of Your Account
You may end your legal agreement with MyPRM at any time by deactivating your account and discontinuing the use of the MyPRM Services. We provide all our Users an option through which a User may request deletion/deactivation of the complete account through the Personal Management on the MyPRM App.
Following a request for deletion, or termination of account by MyPRM, We consider the agreement to be terminated and take appropriate steps. Provided however, MyPRM may continue to maintain records for record keeping purposes and/or regulatory reasons. MyPRM may continue to retain a record of your transactions made on the MyPRM App for regulatory and archival purposes.
You are responsible for any fees that may be applicable to certain transactions or use of the MyPRM App; where you will be notified of such applicable fees, prior to the completion of any transaction. By clicking ‘Proceed’ / ‘Submit’ / ‘Continue’ or any other similar button on the MyPRM App, You shall be deemed to have consented to the fees displayed on the said page.
The MyPRM Services, including all content, software, functions, material, and information made available or accessible through the MyPRM Platform are provided "as is". MyPRM, SAP Designers and their respective agents, co-branders or partners, make no representation and warranty of any kind for the content, software, functions, material, and information available/accessible through the Services.
MyPRM does not warrant that the functions contained in content, information and materials on the MyPRM App, including, without limitation any third-party sites or services linked to the MyPRM App or any MyPRM Platform will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that the defects will be rectified, or that the MyPRM App or the servers that make such content, information, and materials available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
8. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall MyPRM, SAP Designers, their officers, shareholders, subsidiaries, associate companies, directors, employees and agents, partners, co-branders, licensors, licensees, consultants, or contractors be liable to you or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages or losses whatsoever, or damages for loss of data or profits, goodwill, and/ or other intangible loss, whether or not foreseeable and regardless of whether MyPRM has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty, negligence or other tortious action, or any other claim arising out of or in connection with your use of, or access to, the MyPRM Platforms, MyPRM App or MyPRM Services.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless MyPRM, SAP Designers, its officers, owners, directors, employees and agents, partners, co-branders, licensors, licensees, consultants, contractors and other applicable third parties (collectively ‘Indemnified Parties’) from and against any and all claims, demands, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, cause of action, costs or debt, and expenses (including any legal fees) arising from:
- your use of and access to the MyPRM App and the MyPRM Platforms;
- your violation of any third party right, including any intellectual property right or privacy right;
- the committing of any of the prohibited activities as stated herein;
- your failure to be in compliance with applicable law, including cyber security laws; or
- ny claim that your use of the MyPRM App caused damage to a third party.
10. Disputes & Arbitration
In consideration for MyPRM granting you access to and use of the MyPRM App, MyPRM Platforms and MyPRM Services, you agree that in case of any dispute between You and any Commercial Partner or other User or recipient of the funds transferred by You, MyPRM shall not be a party to the same. While MyPRM is not obligated to mediate or resolve disputes, MyPRM will assist Users in communicating with each other regarding a dispute. MyPRM may at its own discretion however, without having any obligation to do so, assist in resolving the disputes between the Users and the Commercial Partners.
- the disclosure to the third party is reasonably required in the context of conducting arbitration proceedings; and
- the third party agrees unconditionally in writing to be bound by the confidentiality obligation stipulated herein.
11. Use and Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
MyPRM, SAP Designers, and its licensors, if any, are the sole owners of the underlying software and source code associated with the MyPRM App and MyPRM Platforms as well as any other intellectual property rights of any other nature associated with the MyPRM App, MyPRM Platforms and their content.
When you upload, submit, store, send or receive content that may include feedback to or through the MyPRM App, you give MyPRM and SAP Designers a worldwide, perpetual licence to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content. This licence shall not expire even if it is not used by MyPRM or SAP Designers. The rights you grant in this licence are for the limited purpose of operating, promoting, and improving the MyPRM Services, and to develop new ones. This licence continues even if you stop using the MyPRM Services.
12. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The MyPRM App, the MyPRM Services, all your transactions with the MyPRM App, and our relationship shall be governed by the laws of India, without regard to conflict of law principles. You agree that subject to the Disputes & Arbitration Clause above, all claims, differences and disputes which we may have shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts located in Gurdaspur, Punjab, India.
- any other SAP Designers entity;
- an acquirer of MyPRM or any SAP Designers or their respective equity interest, business or assets; or
- a successor entity resulting from any corporate action including mergers or demergers.
16. Contact Us
If you have any concerns, complaints or grievances about the terms or other users or their manner of use of the application infringe or violate your rights or any complaints about how we handle your personal information, please feel free to contact customer support at: Email: email@example.com